In an effort to give back to the community and help foster a new generation of lawyers, each year Robinson & Warncke, LLC offers a $1,000 scholarship to a U.S. college student who submits the best video essay.
Potential Video Essay Topics/Questions:
- The butterfly effect when an insurer denies legitimate disability claims.
- What I have learned from a friend or relative who is too disabled to work.
- Why I would like to advocate for people too disabled to work.
All applicants must:
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA minimum. Please provide your transcript along with your application (unofficial transcripts work just fine).
- Be accepted to or enrolled in a 4-year university or graduate program. (This can be verified by the transcript mentioned above or an acceptance letter for those applicants joining later).
How To Enter:
To be considered for this scholarship, we ask that you record a video discussing one of the topics highlighted above. In addition, please connect this topic to your own life and explain to us why you should be selected as this year’s winner. The video guidelines are as follows:
- Applicants must appear at least once in the video.
- Videos must be a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 4 minutes.
- Voice over must be in the voice of the applicant.
- Upload to YouTube, titling your video “Robinson + Warncke Law Firm Scholarship | applicant’s full name”
- Include this link https://www.disabilityinsurancelawfirm.com/robinson-warncke-llc-scholarship/ in the video description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own YouTube channel or on your publicly-shared, Facebook page.
*For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Video applications for this scholarship are due by midnight August 1st of each year to be considered for the Fall term of the same year. The winner will be chosen by our law firm and notified in late August/Early September.
Terms and Conditions:
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Robinson & Warncke, LLC, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to our media and used by Robinson & Warncke, LLC and/or our partner organizations for promotional purposes. This is including, but not limited to, our firm website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to these media channels or used for promotional purposes, you must notify us in writing. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to reviewing your scholarship application. Best of luck.